Durablack® - Laser engraving material
- Ideal for demanding environments, DuraBlack® combines durability, ease of marking and ease of application.
- Resistant to UV, abrasions, high temperatures, salt spray (ASTM B117) and chemical exposure (MIL-STD 130N, A-A-50271, and MIL-STD-15024F Type L, MIL-STD-810G).
Want to save time and money? Discover our cut-to-size service tailored to your specific needs!
Durablack® : benefits
- CO2 laser markable aluminium for durable marking for harsh operating environments.
- Resistant to sunlight (UV-radiation), abrasion, high-temperatures, saltspray and chemical exposure.
- Meets several government, industrial and military specifications
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✘
UV resistant: ✔
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 370°C (700°F)
Engraving depth :
0.025 mm (.001’’)
Durablack®: Sheet sizes
610 x 508 mm (24"x20")
Half sheet :
508 x 305 mm (20"x12")
Quarter sheet :
305 x 254 mm (12"x10")
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small CO2 laser engraver and cutter for personalisation, signage and creative.
Medium CO2 or Fiber laser engraving and cutting machine for signage and small series.
Large laser engraver and cutter that can do everything.
Extra large laser engraving and cutting machine for high productivity.