Metallex™ - Engraving material
- Ideal for badges, trophy plates, various awards and all indoor applications.
- The fine surface layer of a few microns ensures you achieve productivity when carrying out detailed engraving either mechanically or using lasers.
- The Hard Coat version of Metallex™ has a surface layer that is even more resistant to scratches and fingerprints. The surface laser of the Metallex™ can be lasered but the quality of the engraving may vary depending on the colours. Cutting in the vector mode is not recommended.
Metallex™ : benefits
- 2-ply silver, gold, aluminium, bronze
- Microthin surface layer
- Metallex™ is excellent for indoor applications
- Metallex™ Gloss has an extra durable, scratch resistant, glossy cap
- Metallex™ Hard Coat for a smooth, supergloss finish
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Mat - Glossy - Brushed
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004")
Metallex™: Sheet sizes
1220 mm x 610 mm (48’’ x 24’’)
Half sheet :
610 mm x 610 mm (24’’ x 24’’)
Quarter sheet :
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small and custom engraving machine for all purposes, from perfume bottle to small industrial signage.
Large multi-purpose rotary engraving machine for signage and gifts.
Small CNC engraving machine for label and small part traceability system.
Medium CNC engraving machine for flat and cylinder engraving on metal and plastic.
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Large and extra large format CNC engraving machines.