Gravoglas™ 1 - Laser engraving material
- Created for engraving professionals, Gravoglas™ 1 is particularly popular for the brilliance of its black, gold and silver colors.
- Gravoglas™ 1 is characterized by excellent outdoor resistance. Reverse engraving using a cutter brings depth and volume to your creations.
- Gravoglas™ 1 can also be engraved and cut using lasers.
Gravoglas™ 1 : benefits
- Laser engraving and cutting
- Excellent UV resistance
- A fine silk-screened layer
- Resistant to chemical agents
- Subsurface engraving: produce multicolour signage with paint fill
- Easy to keep surface clean
- Interior and exterior use
Gravoglas™ 1: capabilities
Surface engraving: ✘
Subsurface engraving: ✔
CO2 laser cutting: ✔
Heat bending: ✔
Scratch resistant: ✔
Break resistant: ✘
UV resistant: ✔
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Gravoglas™ 1: specifications
Engraving depth :
0.2 mm (.008’’)
Gravoglas™ 1: Sheet sizes
1220 mm x 610 mm (48’’ x 24’’)
Half sheet :
610 mm x 610 mm (24’’ x 24’’)
Quarter sheet :
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small CO2 laser engraver and cutter for personalisation, signage and creative.
Medium CO2 or Fiber laser engraving and cutting machine for signage and small series.
Large laser engraver and cutter that can do everything.
Extra large laser engraving and cutting machine for high productivity.
Small and custom engraving machine for all purposes, from perfume bottle to small industrial signage.
Large multi-purpose rotary engraving machine for signage and gifts.
Small CNC engraving machine for label and small part traceability system.
Medium CNC engraving machine for flat and cylinder engraving on metal and plastic.
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Large and extra large format CNC engraving machines.