Alumamark® - Laser engraving material
- Perfect for your labels, barcodes and front faces, AlumaMark® ensures black marking during CO2 engraving.
- Save time: no need for coloring.
- AlumaMark® enables you to obtain different shades of grey by increasing or reducing the pressure.
Alumamark® : benefits
- This special line of gold and silver anodised aluminium returns black characters when lasered with any standard CO2 laser engraver.
- No oxidation or paint fill needed.
- Only 6-10 watts of power required.
- Satin finish
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✘
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✔
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 230°C (450°F)
Engraving depth :
0.025 mm (.001’’)
Alumamark®: Sheet sizes
610 x 508 mm (24"x20")
Half sheet :
Quarter sheet :
Other sizes :
610 x 305 mm (24"x12"), 508 x 305 mm (20"x12"), 305x 254 mm (12"x10")
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small CO2 laser engraver and cutter for personalisation, signage and creative.
Medium CO2 or Fiber laser engraving and cutting machine for signage and small series.
Large laser engraver and cutter that can do everything.
Extra large laser engraving and cutting machine for high productivity.