Flexilase™ - Laser engraving material
- Flexilase™ is a material that complies with all indoor labeling standards. Its surface layer of just a few microns, guarantees precision and finesse during engraving and laser CO2 cutting.
- It can be applied to flat, concave or convex surfaces and comes in a wide range of standardized colors. Fexilase™ is the solution for the industrial identification of liquids.
- With its metallic finishes, Flexilase™ also allows cups and trophies to be personalized. Flexilase™ is available in a pre-adhesive 24'' x 12'' format.
Flexilase™ : benefits
- Laser engraving and cutting
- Very thin and flexible
- Excellent for labels
- Fine engraving, neat cutting
- Delivered with adhesive backing
Surface engraving: ✔
Subsurface engraving: ✘
CO2 laser cutting: ✔
Heat bending: ✘
Scratch resistant: ✘
Break resistant: ✘
UV resistant: ✘
Min. temperature: -40°C (-40°F)
Max. temperature: 80°C (176°F)
Matt - Glossy - Brushed
Engraving depth :
0.1 mm (.004’’)
Flexilase™: Sheet sizes
610 mm x 305 mm (24’’ x 12’’)
Half sheet :
Quarter sheet :
Our engraving and cutting machines
Small CO2 laser engraver and cutter for personalisation, signage and creative.
Medium CO2 or Fiber laser engraving and cutting machine for signage and small series.
Large laser engraver and cutter that can do everything.
Extra large laser engraving and cutting machine for high productivity.
Small and custom engraving machine for all purposes, from perfume bottle to small industrial signage.
Large multi-purpose rotary engraving machine for signage and gifts.
Small CNC engraving machine for label and small part traceability system.
Medium CNC engraving machine for flat and cylinder engraving on metal and plastic.
IS400 – IS400 Volume
Large and extra large format CNC engraving machines.